FLAME Membership entitles you to:
- Annual FLAME Conference
- FLES/Middle School Network Conference
- Summer Institute for Proficiency Based Instruction & Assessment
- Awards and scholarships for students, and new and veteran teachers
- Directory & Newsletters
- Regional modern and classical language teacher collaborative
- Committees and networks covering many timely topics
- Volunteer mentors to new teachers
- Informational emails with job postings, teacher tips, local events, etc.
- A Listserve with opportunities for professional support and networking
- Free membership for retirees who have been members for 10 consecutive years (Don't forget to share your home address on your membership form)
Our traditional Membership & Conference Form Google Doc (click here)
In order to receive payments on time, please make sure that your school district's central office staff have updated our mailing address:
P.O. Box 207
Augusta, ME 04332
Our new Membership and Conference Google Form (click here)
Our membership/conference is also a Google Form that will automatically send you a PDF of your invoice and will automatically fill in our spread sheet for us to use!
You must use an email address that you can access, as a PDF of your invoice will be sent to you. It may take 24-48 hours for the PDF to reach you and please check your spam folder.
There is NO online payment this year.
You must enclose a print off of your PDF with your payment. All donations are paid for by the teacher with a separate personal check.
If you have any questions about the form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about payments or donations, please email: email@example.com