2022-2023 FLAME/EMME Membership Renewal
(July 1st, 2022-June 30, 2023)
Step 1)Membership Form
Click the google link below, and fill out the form:
Step 2) Membership payment options
This year's dues are for July 1st, 2022-June 30, 2023.
* PLEASE NOTE: Members that register for the Summer Institute MUST pay their membership dues via PayPal. Questions about the Summer Institute may be emailed to:
PayPal (You will need to use a valid PayPal account for this option.)
1) Click the PayPal link (the red link below step #3)
2) Once on the PayPal website, click "Send" to send money to FLAME.
3) Be sure to type in the exact $ amount of one of the following below:
(Please note: $1 is charged to cover the PayPal Processing Fee)
$41 (Professional Teacher)
$21 (1st year teacher, Student teacher, or Full-time student)
Click here to access PayPal: www.paypal.com/paypalme/flame207?locale.x=en_US
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can create one here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection
Submit a copy of the invoice you received via email to your district's central office, requesting payment be sent. (If you still need your invoice, please email email@example.com for a copy).
To avoid delays, please remember that we DO NOT accept purchase orders and make sure to send your payment to:
FLAME, PO Box 207, Augusta, ME 04332
Mail a copy of your completed form, along with payment, to the address on the form: FLAME, PO Box 207, Augusta, ME 04332.
FLAME/EMME Membership entitles you to:
- Annual FLAME Conference
- FLES/Middle School Network Conference
- Summer Institute for Proficiency Based Instruction & Assessment
- Awards and scholarships for students, and new and veteran teachers
- Directory & Newsletters
- Regional modern and classical language teacher collaborative
- Committees and networks covering many timely topics
- Volunteer mentors to new teachers
- Informational emails with job postings, teacher tips, local events, etc.
- A Listserve with opportunities for professional support and networking
- Free membership for retirees who have been members for 10 consecutive years (Don't forget to share your home address on your membership form.)