2021-2022 FLAME Membership Form
1)Membership Form (Please fill out first!)
Click the red link below & complete the form:
2) Membership payments (July 1st, 2021-June 30, 2022)
PayPal (You will need to use a valid PayPal account for this option).
To pay membership via PayPal, click this link: paypal.me/flame207?locale.x=en_US
1) Once on the website, click "Send" to send money to FLAME.
2) Be sure to type in the exact $ amount of one of the following:
$40 (Full Time Teacher)
$20 (First Year Teacher)
$20 (Full Time Student)
Submit a copy of the invoice you received via email to your district's central office, requesting payment be sent. (If you still need your invoice, please email email@example.com for a copy).
To avoid delays, please remember that we DO NOT accept purchase orders and make sure to send your payment to:
FLAME, PO Box 207, Augusta, ME 04332
Mail a copy of your completed form, along with payment, to the address on the form: FLAME, PO Box 207, Augusta, ME 04332.
FLAME Membership entitles you to:
- Annual FLAME Conference
- FLES/Middle School Network Conference
- Summer Institute for Proficiency Based Instruction & Assessment
- Awards and scholarships for students, and new and veteran teachers
- Directory & Newsletters
- Regional modern and classical language teacher collaborative
- Committees and networks covering many timely topics
- Volunteer mentors to new teachers
- Informational emails with job postings, teacher tips, local events, etc.
- A Listserve with opportunities for professional support and networking
- Free membership for retirees who have been members for 10 consecutive years (Don't forget to share your home address on your membership form.)